Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Puppy Natural Care Gift Set
Basic care essentials for every dog parent to have on hand at home, or on the go.
Calm, Pain Relief + Skin Relief Sprays: 1 fl oz (29mL)
Calm, Pain Relief, + Skin Relief Balms: net wt. ½ oz (14g)
Ear + Eye Cleansing Mists: 1 fl oz (29mL)
- Relieves anxiety, stress, and fear. Calm your dog during travel, grooming, vet visits, or unfamiliar situations. (Thunderstorm + Fireworks Formula)
- Relieves itchy skin, allergies, hotspots, insect bites and bee stings.
- Relieves bone, joint and muscle pain. Accelerates recovery from surgery and injuries.
- Gentle cleansing mist to remove debris and refresh tired itchy eyes.
- Gentle cleansing mist to relieve chronic ear discomfort.
- 100% Natural Plant-Based. Free of steroids, artificial colors or fragrances, parabens, phthalates, or harsh chemicals. pH Balanced.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and non-toxic.
- Moisturizes and protects paws and noses from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Cruelty-free, human tested, dog approved.
- Safe for dogs, humans, and horses (sorry cat people).
- Eco-friendly and organically grown with proprietary blend of certified organic ingredients and wild-crafted herbs.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Use Skin Spray topically to target your dog's entire body. Use Skin Balm on specific problem areas, a rash, sore or lesion. Best? Keep both on hand to use in combination when needed.
- Skin Spray: Clean affected area, spray liberally then massage into coat, targeting specific skin conditions (rash, fungus, sores}.
- Skin Balm: Clean then apply balm to affected area. Reapply two-three times per day until affliction heals. For paws, massage balm on and between paw pads one or two times per day. Spritz Skin Spray in between balm applications.
- Use Pain Spray if your dog has long, thick or dense fur. Use Pain Balm if your dog's fur is short or smooth. For strong and longer lasting relief, use a combination of both Pain Spray and Pain Balm.
- Pain Spray. Apply to the affected area, three times a day or as needed. If your dog’s fur is dense, apply Pain Spray to the inner thigh and along the spine.
- Pain Balm: Gently massage balm into the affected area. Also apply to paw pads, ear tips and nose. Repeat two to three times per day.
- Use a combination of Calm Spray and Calm Balm.
- BEFORE stressful event occurs (15 mins if possible), spray on dog from head to tail, as well as living area, bedding, and toys. Apply balm to paw pads and ear tips for maximum absorption. Repeat as needed.
- Dogs are empathic and will “absorb” your stress. Give yourself a spray, product is effective for humans too!
- To refresh eyes, mist daily. For heavy debris, mist corner of eye liberally. Wait. Remove loose debris with cotton-ball. Repeat as needed. Eyes will be clean in minutes.
- A dog's ears require routine cleansing. Ear Mist will prevent infection and relieve chronic ear discomfort.
- Remove excess hair from outer ear canal. Apply Ear Mist to a cotton ball, then swab dirt and debris from inner ear.
- Warning: do not enter ear canal with cotton balls, q-tips or fingers.
HOW DO I KNOW IT WORKS?
- The Skin Collection provides immediate relief for itching and general irritation. Specific skin conditions will heal gradually showing improvement consistently from first use. If after several days of regular use your dog's condition persists (with no sign of improvement) please consult your veterinarian.
- Product is effective for humans. You can also use on yourself to experience the same relief. (Great for rashes, bug bites, bee stings).
- Pain Relief products provide comfort and relief for symptoms, but not a cure for root cause. Read our Heart-to-Tail Blog; Five Signs Your Dog Is in Pain, to better understand when your dog is signaling the need for pain relief. For severe issues consult your veterinarian.
- Product is effective for humans. You can test it on yourself to experience the same relief.
- The Calm collection provides comfort and relief for the symptoms of anxiety but is not a cure. For frequent, severe, or repetitive anxiety, behavior modification and training may be required. Read our Heart-to-Tail Blog for tips. If anxiety persists, consult your Canine Coach or veterinarian.
- If your dog's ears are swollen or red, do not attempt to remove ear hair.
- Mist and clean ear debris as described above. After initial ear cleaning, continue to use Ear Mist two times per day (three sprays each time).
- Ears should start to show improvement from first use, gradually improving over the next three to five days. If ears continue to be symptomatic (inflammation, itching, discharge) or worsen, please consult your veterinarian.
FOR SENSITIVE PUPS
Naturally active ingredients may cause sensitivity, if your dog suffers from plant allergies or skin sensitivities test by applying to a small patch of skin before using. Halt if irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. If your dog is using other medications (topical, ear or eye), consult veterinarian prior to use.
INGREDIENTSCalm Spray: *Lavender Tincture, *Lemon Balm Tincture, Purified Water, *Lemon Balm Oil, *Proprietary Herbal Blend. Calm Balm: *Plantain oil, *Lemon Balm, *Organic Wax (Bees, Carnauba, Candelilla), *Proprietary Herbal Blend. Pain Relief Spray: *Plantain Tincture, Purified Water, *Plantain Oil, *Proprietary Herbal Blend. Pain Relief Balm: *Plantain Oil, *Organic Wax (Bees, Carnauba, Candelilla), *Proprietary Herbal Blend. Skin Relief Spray: *Plantain Tincture, *Lemon Balm Tincture, *Plantain Oil,
We are happy to offer FREE shipping (USPS First Class Mail) for domestic orders over $35, which will automatically apply to your order when requirements are met. Please allow 1-3 days for handling and 1-3 for shipping depending on delivery location. Free shipping does not apply to expedited orders.
Tracking and delivery confirmation are included with every order and will be sent via emailed after your order has shipped.
30 DAY GUARANTEE.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not completely happy with our products for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase and you will be refunded the purchase price, less shipping. Please include your name, why returning (this really helps us advance our product) and we will refund the order.